Table of Contents
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read this agreement carefully. By accessing and using the Seafoodfriday.hk website, you agree to the following Terms. Should you not comprehend these Terms or should you have any questions about them, please contact us. Prior to submitting an order to Seafoodfriday.hk, you will be required to confirm that you have read and accepted these Terms. Please note that these Terms are subject to change. If you do not agree with these Terms, do not use the services offered by Seafoodfriday.hk.
In order to place an order, you must have an account. All information provided shall be deemed complete and correct at the time of registration. To ensure product freshness, we only import products based on your orders. This procedure entails a certain level of logistics.
Upon placing an order, you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. This email shall only constitute an acknowledgement of receipt and shall not constitute acceptance of the order by our company.
We strive to provide you with the best products in terms of quality and freshness. As we work primarily with wild products, availability may be affected by seasonality and weather conditions. Should we be unable to provide you with a requested item, we can either suggest a similar replacement or reimburse you.
Prices and Payment
The prices of our products are subject to change without prior notice. Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur, and goods may be mispriced. If an error pertains to the products for which you have placed an order, we will notify you at the email address or telephone number provided during registration and ask whether you would like to confirm the order at the correct price or to cancel it.
Once the order has been completed, payments must be made by bank transfer, credit card or PayPal in order for us to process it. Any order which has not been paid will not be delivered until payment has been received.
If a product is not available once your order has been validated, we will refund the amount corresponding to the unavailable product or suggest a suitable replacement.
Pick-Up & Delivery Details
After our seafood supplies arrive in Hong Kong, we check all our products prior to pick-up and delivery. We provide a customised delivery service using temperature-controlled trucks and mini vans. All our products are delivered in a cooling bag with icepack.
- The minimum purchase amount is HK$ 350; otherwise a surcharge of HK$ 100 will be applied.
- Due to limited space at our distributor’s warehouse, please collect your order within 2 days upon our confirmation of your order or within 2 days of arrival of your goods.
- When collecting your order, please confirm that your product items are present and their condition. Once orders are collected, we will not be responsible for any claim or assume any liability.
- Please refer to our latest opening hours by consulting the website or calling us for more details.
- Our Pick up address: Floor 1911, Hundsun International Center, 44 Heung Yip road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong (MTR Exit B)
- Pick-up hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00.
After our seafood arrives in Hong Kong, we check all our products before delivery.
- We offer free delivery service for any order above HK$ 800 for urban areas. Orders below HK$ 800 will entail a delivery charge of HK$ 250.
- Urban areas
- Hong Kong Island
- New Territories
- Urban areas
- The minimum purchase amount is HK$ 800; for purchases above the minimum amount, the HK$ 250 standard delivery charge is waived.
- For all remote areas, we charge a supplementary delivery cost of HK$ 130.
- Sai Kung area, including Clearwater Bay
- Lantau island, including Discovery Bay / Tung Chung
- Shek-O village
- Shatin area – including Tai Wai / Fo Tan / Kau To Shan / Ma On Shan
- Yuen Long area, including Tin Shui Wai
- Tuen Mun – including Sham Tseng / Tai Lam
- Tai Po
- Fan Ling
- Ma on Shan
- Sheung Shui
- Tseung Kwan O
Please contact our customer service for our latest remote area details.
- Please check our self-pick-up details; no deliveries shall be made to off-shore islands.
General Delivery Details
- Please make sure that you can be reached by phone on delivery day; we reserve the right to not attempt a subsequent delivery should we fail to reach you and if nobody is at the delivery address.
- If an order must be re-delivered or re-scheduled, both the return journey and an additional delivery fee will be charged to the customer.
- If a typhoon, black rainstorm or more severe weather signal is hoisted, our delivery service will be suspended until further notice.
- We provide premium products; however, the products you will receive may differ from the pictures on our website, which are displayed for information purposes only.
If you wish to cancel your order, you must send us an email to email@example.com as soon as possible. We will do everything in our power to help you cancel your order, but because we work with pre-ordered products, we need to check if the seafood is already packed and on its way to Hong Kong.
Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we cannot always cancel an order. Therefore, should you need to make changes to your order or cancel it, please respect the dedicated schedules mentioned above to proceed.
Seafood Shelf Life
- We advise you that you consume live seafood on the day of delivery, and keep it stored at temperatures between 3°C and 7°C. We will not accept any claim or liability after the first day of delivery.
- When you receive live shellfish, shells may be open. If you see a clam or oyster with a shell that is open, tap it gently against the counter, which will trigger a reaction to close its shell.
We advise you that you consume your fresh seafood within 2 days of its delivery. Keep it stored in the refrigerator between 3°C to 7°C until consumption. We will not accept any claim or assume any liability after the first 2 days of delivery.
- We advise you that you consume the products within 30 days of their delivery. They must be kept in a freezer (-18°C). We will not accept any claim or assume any liability 7 days after delivery.
Quality Check upon arrival or Upon Pick-up
Please check the contents of your order upon delivery or when picking it up, given that it is assumed that your order has been filled once the invoice has been signed. As soon as Seafoodfriday has delivered the product to you, you will become responsible for it and for any loss or damage to it thereafter. Should you have an issue with our products or services after delivery has been accepted, please contact Seafoodfriday within 24 hours.
Arrangements for the Return of Goods
While it seldom happens, should you be dissatisfied with any of our products or services, we will replace the product or refund all or part of your money after an assessment of your complaint has been carried out. If you have an issue with our products or services after delivery has been accepted, please contact us within 24 hours.
- Call us immediately by dialling (852) 6019-3701
- You must take photos and provide us with photographic evidence.
- You must return whole packages in the same condition as delivered and make sure the product is in good condition.
Inacceptable Product Returns
- Incomplete packaging, removed or damaged branding or not providing the original packaging as delivered (it must be the same packaging and in the same condition as delivered)
- Personal self-interest or incorrect selection of products when purchasing.
- The product was cooked or served
- The product has been identified as non-refundable, or as a promotional item.
- If the product intended for return is in a condition other than the one in which it was delivered, we reserve the right not to refund and refuse any liability.
- hk reserves the right to update our terms and conditions at any moment without prior notice.
- If case of disputes, we reserve the right to make the final decision for all parties.
Seafoodfriday.HK reserves the right to change its terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. In the event of any disputes, our company will make the final decision in all matters